Also recorded on May 17, this episode had no plan, and no DJ Heat.
In this episode
- DJ Khalad ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - "I'm on One"
- Kardinal Offishall ft. T-Pain – "Fire Flame" (Produced by Boy1da)
- Bacalao - "The Robots (Die Roboter)"
- Oregon Trail
- Nicki Minaj ft. Ester Dean - "Super Bass (Bonus Track)"
- Ugly Female Artists? Any?
- Katy Perry ft. KanYe West - "E.T."
- Pumice's Office Bathroom Story / Men's Room Etiquette
- Jim Jones ft. Lloyd - "Believe in Magic"
- New Boyz ft. Bei Maejor - "Start Me Up"
- New Boyz ft. Chris Brown - "Better with the Lights Off"
- Big Sean - "I Do It"
- Big Sean ft. Chris Brown - "My Last"
- Ke$ha ft. B.O.B. - "Blow (Remix)"
- Young Chris ft. Boyz II Men - "Hey Lover"
- RNS IRC Release Group
- Rell / Young Gunz - "No Better Love"
- The Dream - "Hello, Hi, Goodbye"
- Pretty Ricky ft. Snoop Dogg - "Topless"
- Trae the Truth ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss - "Inkredible (Remix)"
- B.o.B. ft. Yelawolf - "It's a Party"
- Jim Jones ft. Juelz Santana & Waka Flocka - "848"
- Bass Boy - "I Got the Bass"
Thanks to the release of the instrumental of DJ Khaled's "Welcome to My Hood," every artist and their gardener is releasing their own version. This week we have Maino's New York version featuring Red Cafe & Uncle Murda.
Travis Barker just released "Can a Drummer Get Some," featuring Swizz Beatz, The Game, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross. Apparently there's more than one version.
Jim Jones featuring Omega El Fuerte - "We Represent"
Also in this episode
"Christian Dior Denim Flow" by Kanyé West, featuring Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Cella, Lloyd Banks & Ryan Leslie.
"Take One for the Team" by Kanyé West Feat Keri Hilson, Pusha T & CyHi the Prince.
Nicki Minaj will be an opener this year on Lil Wayne’s 2011 “I Am Music II Tour,” along with Rick Ross and Travis Barker. Currently, the tour is scheduled to kick off on March 18th in Buffalo, NY and will run through May 1st at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ.
Cam'ron and Vado - "And You Don't Stop" (download link)
- Jay-Z & Kanye release "H.A.M." plus the remix with Busta Rhymes
- Nicki Minaj - "Roman's Revenge," remix with Lil Wayne replacing Eminem
- DJ Khaled, “Welcome To My Hood” featuring Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Rick Ross, and Plies
- Red Café (ft. Rick Ross) - "Faded"
- Eminem's label, Shady Records, signs Yelawolf & Slaughterhouse
- Busta Rhymes - "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See"
- The P.S.A. that influenced Busta Rhyme's "Dangerous" - "We're Not Candy"
- Kanyé West (ft. Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj) "Monster" (video)
- KRS-One "Sound of Da Police"
- Auto-Tune vs. Talk Box (FYI: vocoder works like talk box without needing the tube, etc.)