In this episode
- Kelly Rowland - "Motivation" ft. Lil Wayne
- R. Kelly - "Motivation (Official R. Kelly Remix)"
- R. Kelly - "Ignition (Remix)"
- The Dream
- Jim Jones ft. Sen City - "I'm on One (Remix)" (produced by DJ Khaled)
- Jim Jones on "Ballin' (Remix)" (Jeezy & Lil Wayne)
- Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Waka Flocka - "848"
- Lloyd Banks Scraps Mix Tape, "Cold Corner," to Focus on Fourth Album
- Lloyd Banks ft. Fabolus - "Money Chase"
- Gunplay ft. Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Maino - "Rollin'"
- Green Lantern - "Best of '99"
- YC produced by Sonny Digital - "Racks - the Remix" (12+ minutes long!)
- Sonny Digital on uStream critiquing beats
- Raekwon ft. DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes, Game, Pharrell - "Rock N Roll (Remix)"
- Pole - "Stadt"
- Soulja Boy Ft. Jon Jon Fresh - "Blowing Me Kisses (Remix)"
- Lloyd ft. Trey Songz & Young Jeezy - "Be The One"
- Busta Rhymes ft. LL Cool J "Killin' Em"
- LL cool J's Voice: Now vs. Classic
- How do pimps still exist in 2011?
- Surfboard broadband networking, back in the day
- Pitbull ft. Chris Brown - "International Love"
- Pitbull - "Shake Senora" (yes, we talk about it again)
- Mark Ronson ft. Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg, Trife - "Ooh Wee"
News and new music
- Drake performs at POTUS charity event with Bill Clinton
- Dipset Coming to Buffalo (ended up getting cancelled)
- DJ Khaled - "Welcome to My Hood (Remix)"
- Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Busta Rhymes - "H.A.M (Remix)"
Also in this episode
- Masta Ace Concert Review
- Sexy Sax
- Girl Talk performance review and snippet from "All Day"
- Chris Brown new releases: "F.A.M.E" and "Fortune"
- Jimmy Jones produced by Aaron Lacrate
- Jim Jones
- Young Jeezy
- Camron / Dipset - "Throw it in the Air" and "Throw it Up"
- Jay-Z & Kanye release "H.A.M." plus the remix with Busta Rhymes
- Nicki Minaj - "Roman's Revenge," remix with Lil Wayne replacing Eminem
- DJ Khaled, “Welcome To My Hood” featuring Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Rick Ross, and Plies
- Red Café (ft. Rick Ross) - "Faded"
- Eminem's label, Shady Records, signs Yelawolf & Slaughterhouse
- Busta Rhymes - "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See"
- The P.S.A. that influenced Busta Rhyme's "Dangerous" - "We're Not Candy"
- Kanyé West (ft. Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj) "Monster" (video)
- KRS-One "Sound of Da Police"
- Auto-Tune vs. Talk Box (FYI: vocoder works like talk box without needing the tube, etc.)