Recorded June 30, 2011
In this episode
- Method Man - Movie "How High"
- EecMceE ft. Natural Elements (Two Face) - "Hardly Ever Sober"
- EecMceE - "All the Way"
- Chae Hawk - "Crushin'" inspired by Jessica Karen Szohr of Gossip Girl, produced by Arc Angel
- Chae Hawk - "Ambition"
- Big Pun's deep breathing, sounds like a Pug
- Chae Hawk - "Herbal Remedy"
- Frank still hates Mac Miller
- KRS-ONE, "The Teacher"
- What is a "Rapper" these days?
- Human migration, or the lack thereof
- Frank also hates Drake
- Introverts make music
- Drake buys eBay Microphone from ____? (I think Frank made this up.)
- The truth about Nicki Minaj?
- "Ass shots"
- "Fear and Buffaloathing"
- Art for art's sake vs. commercial artistry